In honor of Juneteenth, we offer you a drink dedicated to abolitionist, intellectual, and self-described "temperance man," Frederick Douglass.
*Adapted from a recipe created by Lashana Daniels on For the Cocktail Culture, an Instagram page dedicated to “sharing Black culture in celebratory ways.”
- 1 oz Eva's spritz
- 2 oz apple cider
- .75 oz spiced cranberry simple syrup (we use Raft Syrups)
- 1 pinch Old Bay Seasoning
- Stir first three ingredients into an ice-filled glass.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Old Bay seasoning on the surface of the drink.
- Garnish with apple fan and bay leaf.