A smoky-sweet vegan hot cocoa recipe with a kick.
- 2 ½oz Smoky No.56
- 5oz oat milk
- 1T cocoa powder
- 1T coconut sugar
- Optional 6 dashes of El Guapo Spiced Cocoa Biters
- Optional dairy-free whip cream
- Warm the oat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine coconut sugar and cocoa powder into a mug, and stir/whisk in Smoky No.56 until it forms a smooth paste.
- Stream in the hot milk, and stir until smooth.
- Optional topping of cashew whipped cream or other dairy substitute and bitters.